Friday, July 1, 2011

SiteMap XML and HTML Increasing Index Rate

Site map are basically two types HTML site map and XML site map. HTML site map is acronym Hyper Text Markup Language site map and XML site map is acronym Extensible Markup Language site map
Site map are use to list the entire web site page in single page. There all the links is listed in hierarchy and also add description of all the pages. The HTML site map is added by user point of view to find the entire page in single page to easily navigate. That way HTML site map is created by user indexing crawler and ranking point of view. XML site map is created in a site not for user but only search engine crawler points of view, URL of the web site are very easily indexed. XML site is submitted in Google Yahoo! and MSN search engine this will not only help to de indexing of your site but also ranking and also visibility in search engine.

7 comments:

  1. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. thanks for share this.

    My Page : Link Building Service | RSS Feed Submission Service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you quite considerably for that complete information.I agree with all the factors pointed out right here and noticed all your essential points. I think it is going to help a lot of people.Cheap web hosting india

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear,
    please remove the banner from your blog....that is my banner of my website...

    Waiting for your reply.

    Thanks
    Navneet Srivastav

    ReplyDelete
  4. XML is much better than HTML, and I am totally agree with you that XML increase the chance of indexing in search engine and also put a positive effect on site ranking.

    Solution21 - Dental Website Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. One look and I have subscribed to your RSS feed. You are a wonderful writer and your website is just an amazing platform. How did you do this? Wish someone could guide me on how to start my own micro-blogging site. I have no doubt in my mind which road to take. You have convinced me to take up a full-time job as a freelance writer. I have begun my journey with marketplaces like sell and buy brochures,freelance social media, and www.elance.com. You can too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not all SEO companies Massachusetts are created equal and if you're trying to do it on your own, the job might simply be too big for you to do while concurrently building your business.
    This could be the case both from an SEO company Massachusetts perspective as well as from a conversion standpoint.
    See more: SEO company Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s a great pleasure reading your post. It’s full of information I am looking for.This information is stunning. I really inspired with your post, writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.
    Engineering Colleges, Mechanical Engineering Colleges in Chennai

    ReplyDelete